Solved

Unexpected behavior (lights) sb6190

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

hi, I just recently purchased and installed this device. It works fine, I mean I can navigate through the internet flawlessly. But I’m having this behavior on my unit, the first light which I think is power is on and white same as the fourth light, the other 2 are blue. Based on the manual of my modem the lights should be either green or blue. Does that mean my modem is faulty?

icon

Best answer by Siuu1994 31 May 2022, 22:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello

Hope this info finds you well,

The LED behavior you are describing is complete normal and the explanation is the colors of the LEDs, the blue LEDs are too bright and they dim the color of the others one, this articule of Arris can help you out, Your modem is not faulty and is operating just fine,

https://arris.secure.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/LED-Light-Brightness/?l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle

Siuu1994

That did not explain about the red light. My internet is not working so wondering if modem is faulty?

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Power and online light on the modem is white which is normal, it is because of the middle blue light reflection it is showing as faded green which looks like white so it is normal not to worry if you can able to access internet fine that shows your modem working good.

This did not explain about the red light. My internet is not working. Is my modem faulty?

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

@snhjwh You might start your own post. This is jumping on someone else’s post and your info gets confused with theirs.