Solved

Setting time block from 10 pm to 5 am next day morning - G34

• 2 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I would like to set a time block from night 10 pm to 5 am next day morning.  But I am only able to set from 10 pm to 11:59 pm and I am not able to find how to set for the remaining duration of sleep time by adding another time block.  How can I achieve a night sleep time for few devices on the network?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 4 April 2024, 01:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

In this case we would suggest you to create 2 rules for the devices that you need to create the sleep time for by following the steps mentioned on the below article.

Create rule 1 for timing 10 pm to 11:59 pm and

2nd rule from 12 am to 5 am

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/G34-G36-Parental-Control-Block-Internet-Access

Badge

Thanks for the reply.  This is via the web interface but I was looking to do the same on the Android Surfboard app.  If I set the blocking via web interface, it is not reflecting on the app.  Can the app also have same feature like the web interface? Also, if it is going to be available only on web Interface , then at least the rules should show up on the app as well.  Otherwise it is misleading when web and app shows two different rules

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

If the changes is not reflecting on the SBC app,  I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Also you can try with different mobile phone to setup the SBC app with different email address.