Solved

SURFboard Central Error Code: 0015-1805

• 19 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I recently changed phones from an iPhone XS Max to an iPhone 15 Pro Max. SURFboard Central was installed and working perfectly on my iPhone XS Max. When using SURFboard Central on my iPhone 15 Pro Max connected to my SURFboard Wi-Fi network I get the above error. The phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network. When I turn off cellular service I get the same error. If I choose Try Again I get the same error. If I choose Continue Onboarding I eventually get to a screen that says “To continue, manually connect to the (SURFboard-Onboarding) SSID through your mobile phone setting.” That SSID is not available and the phone is still connected to the SURFboard Wi-Fi network. How do I get out of this error loop without resetting my entire network and the several dozen devices connected to it?

icon

Best answer by mhconley 19 December 2023, 17:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge +1

So I tired uninstalling the app, reinstalling it and connecting to my SURFboard S33 cable modem first. That worked and after entering my ARRIS account email I was able to connect to my W21 Mesh network, see and administer the entire network.