Solved

W130 - not connecting via Bluetooth

• 22 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am trying to reset my W130 router that I have previously set up.  I am using a Samsung Tab A to do so.  It is literally sitting next to the w130 and I am getting the 0014-1202 “Bluetooth Connection Failed” error.  Bluetooth is turned on the tablet and right next to the router.  I am using the Surfboard Central App.  I remember when I first setup this router 3 years ago, I had similar problems getting it setup.  I don't remember what I did to get it to work.  What should i try to get this to work again?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 24 August 2023, 10:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello smf88011

Bluetooth Connection Failed.  Solution: Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the client device, if it already is, toggle it OFF then back ON and retry. On Android devices, a Bluetooth pairing key may be presented that has to be accepted to successfully pair the mAX router and the smartphone. Move your mobile device closer to the mAX router and retry.  Make sure that you have chosen the correct product type.  Tap "Choose Product Type" button to reconfirm the product type and start the onboarding process again.

If still same issue persist we would suggest you to try on different device or try restarting both your tab and also the max router before setup.