Skip to main content
Solved

Integrating SURFboard Device Data with Splunk for Real-Time Analytics

• 21 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I recently installed my SURFboard device using the SURFboard Central mobile app and it's working great. I am interested in leveraging the data from my SURFboard device for real-time analytics and monitoring using Splunk.

Does anyone have experience or tips on how to integrate the SURFboard device data with Splunk? I have referred  to the link for splunk site is Getting Started with Monitoring Your Network

I am looking for ways to export the device logs or data streams to Splunk. Set up Splunk dashboards for monitoring network performance and device health. Automate alerts in Splunk based on certain thresholds or anomalies detected in the SURFboard data.

Any advice  would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!😊

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hello @kevincalori,

Thank you for reaching out on the community in regards to exporting real-time data from our product. We do not offer exporting of mobile application logs or real-time client device data. However, depending on the age and model of your SURFboard device, we offer a mobile app feature called "Network Health Optimization". With this feature, you can monitor the most significant attribute impacting network performance. This feature will periodically gather all the network device's RSSI information and provide recommendations for improvement.