Solved

Trouble logging in to W21 Mesh Router

• 24 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m having trouble trying to log in to my ARRIS W21 Router.  MS Windows 10 identifies my router’s local IP-address.  When I try entering that IP-address into my browser, the message “Unable to connect.  An error occurred during a connection to (my router’s local IP-address).”  When I run Microsoft’s troubleshooter, it says “The remote device or resource won’t accept the connection.  The device or resource (my router’s local IP-address) is not set up to accept connections on port “The World Wide Web Service (HTTP)”.  I checked my firewall and don’t see anything preventing the connection.  I have rebooted the router several times with no effect. My local network is up and running through the router with all devices connected to the internet.  I have been able to connect to the router in the past but not now.  How do I correct this?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 29 April 2024, 18:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

W21 is a mesh router it can be set up only using the surfboard central app and this doesn't have GUI or interface to login to access router settings page so you can use the app for any check up or configuration of your router.

Badge

Thank you.  That was the information I needed.