Question

sb8200 no wifi and can't check warranty

• 1 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello! I have an SB8200 Surfboard modem that seems to be non functional. I can connect to my wifi but I can't connect to the internet.

The light are (top to bottom) Yellow, Blue, Yellow, Yellow, and the rest are off

I'm pretty sure my warranty is still active but when I checked online it says it can't find the device. I've double and triple checked the serial number and it's exactly what it says on the modem. Every number. I'd even show the picture if It was safe to share the serial number but I'm not sure. I've tried adding spaces between the letters, I've tried using every other code on the modem even if it isn't labeled as the serial number, I've tried adding S/M: the the beginning of the number, I've tried adding zeros, removing numbers, putting letters in upper or lowercase, nothing has worked. This is the main reason I made this post

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

did you try contacting your ISP to see if its provisioned properly and to check the line? 

Did you try contacting arris versus posting in the community forum where members of the public (and a few mod’s) help out?