Question

Hi please i need support

• 16 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’ve been using very very slow internet for quite some time now , I use xfinity service but purchased your device . Look I know xfinity updates their modems automatically but I’ve never updated your device since purchase . Anyways, I’m suspecting that something is wrong a not only one . I noticed my router is open ? So it says on site . And upnp is the settings it’s currently on. Now I can’t connect at all and I’m gettin an error message saying  he following : 

Internet Connection not available

Internet connection is currently NOT available on your mobile device.

ARRIS

ERROR CODE: 0002-1002

TROUBLESHOOT

before contacting support I’ve tried my best to find ways to figure things out in my own but I keep reaching a dead end and login in also fail cuz it says it locked due to fail attempt when I’ve barely have ever tried too do so

i looked up the s/n [edit: removed personal information]

and it points me to this device in fact being the sb8200 correct me if im wrong 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge

Wow I see this a blog? Not an actual chat with customer support … great till next year I won’t get all this a fixed . This is the chat? This is the customer service you provide, a community…. Jesus

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

A couple things. 

1. yes this is the community forum. There’s a chat option through the actual support page but not on the forums. The forums are members of the public helping out. There’s also phone support through the official support. 
  2. Your post was a little vague on the actual problem. You’re having slow speeds? What speeds do you get? What router is it connected to?