Solved

Wifi activation sbg10

• 27 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I have sbg10 wifi model, I am trying to setup wifi configuration. Plugged in ethernet cable to my laptop and visitied 198.168.0.1 and entered the password shown on the modem under admin username. it is showing incorrect password or locked due to multiple tries. I tried hard resetting too but not working either.
Can someone guide me on how to setup the wifi config ? also looks like the device is out of warranty period for free support.

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 29 August 2023, 11:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello jnani

If the default login credentials not allowing you to access interface then we would suggest you to perform hard reset on the modem to use default login credentials and But after resetting the modem will go to default setup any custom settings will be removed so use the default network name and password to connect to your network. Please check for the steps to configure the WIFI name and password on the interface on below link.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG10-Changing-the-Default-Wi-Fi-Name-Password