Solved

Cannot connect with surfboard app G34

• 30 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am on a google pixel it states the manager app is no long available for newer versions of android and the surfboard central app will not recognize my password I set up and won’t allow me to enter email address as username.  States it can’t verify or credentials are wrong.  I’ve reset the modem approximately 4 times today alone trying to troubleshoot.  Maybe add the option to enter email instead of username?  I’m not sure what else could be causing it.  

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 7 October 2023, 20:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello Darkmyst

In this case you can try un installing and re install surfboard central app and if you have different email address you can try using that to login to the interface. After logging in you can follow the steps mentioned on below article to setup surfboard central app.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SURFboard-Central-Wi-Fi-Cable-Modem-Setup

Badge

Hello Darkmyst

In this case you can try un installing and re install surfboard central app and if you have different email address you can try using that to login to the interface. After logging in you can follow the steps mentioned on below article to setup surfboard central app.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SURFboard-Central-Wi-Fi-Cable-Modem-Setup

Does this app only assist in setting up?  I thought this app would also allow for changing settings and things of that nature.  If that is not the case then Thank you for the information and hopefully I can find a way to manage it when not on site from mobile.

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Surfboard central application is not only for setting up but also helps to check the modem details such as customizing the Wi-Fi credentials etc.