Solved

G34 amber light solid on front panel no connection

• 30 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

G34 front panel indicator light stays solid amber.

After power cycling, still stays solid amber. After reset, still stays amber.

Contacted Spectrum and confirmed no Internet outages. 

But, have no connectivity thru this modem either wifi or direct.

Warranty is valid until December 2024.

Need help please.

Greg

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 31 December 2023, 02:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Please check the coax line on the modem is this connected to the firmly to the modem or not and check whether you can able to access modem settings page on the device connected to modem WIFI or on direct connection to confirm whether the modem is capable of receiving signal or not. Perform hard reset on the modem by following the steps mentioned on the below article then try re provisioning modem by contacting your service provider to get internet. If still same issue please do reach out to Arris.com/consumersupport

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/G34-G36-Factory-Reset

I am having the same problem.  The article “not connecting to WOW”.  Been thru all the steps required by Arris tech still nothing.  Have case number and going to contact Arris tomorrow and let them try to resolve the problem. I pretty sure it is the modem because I have hooked up my old SBG10 and there are no issues.  WOW has informed me that they are not getting a response back from the modem when they bing it.  Just saying it seems that this model is having a lot of problems.

barry