Question

Cannot Login with Password on G36

• 17 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’m having the same issue with a G36, using correct password won’t let me login, hope you find the issue. Not wanting to reset the modem to factory defaults. Looks like it still has some of the settings i had setup, wireless is still working, but the port forwarding is gone and the iPhone app won’t let me add it back. And even when it was letting me into it, it was SO SLOW, hard to believe this it commercial software, seems more like a very early beta….

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello bobp9999

G36 is an upgrade model which has all inbuilt facility to work on modem setting, if your already using surfboard central app to access modem setup and if you are able to login to the application only through the application you can access modem interface, hope you are trying the same, for your information attached link below to try that step, even with that if you face same issue then you have to try resetting modem if your not ready to perform hard reset on the modem.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SURFboard-Central-Web-Manager-Access