Question

G36 under warranty needs to be exchanged for different model

• 6 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I work from home and rely heavily on my ability to access the internet reliably.  I recently switched from my rental Modem/Receiver from Spectrum to your G36 and maintaining a wifi connection has been spotty at best.  Since I am under warranty I need to return this device in exchange for another model with similar capabilities.  I’ve gone through all the community posts here for input and it seems that Arris SURFboard support will do just about anything, including ignore posts, to avoid a return or exchange.  The Live Chat and even the Support Phone number are either down or hidden.   Says a lot about the product and the company behind it.  I hope that this will not be the case here.  I look forward to hearing from support as soon as possible.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi, you can find ARRIS phone number in the user guide of your G36, you can call anytime between 7 AM to 12 AM CT (Sun to Sat).

When you call support they will follow troubleshooting steps to narrow down the root cause of your issue, if they deem the unit defective they will give some prompts (RMA) to better assist you with your G36.