Solved

How to reset the modem to access the Netflix, etc in G36

• 28 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

New owner of G36-44F1 and I need to reset router frequently to access my Netflix, Prime, etc…

I have a Samsung TV & Phone in case that info is needed. Please advise on what settings I should have everything on. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by eric678 5 January 2024, 05:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Since it sounds like a intermittent connection issue we would suggest you to try changing WIFI channel on the modem interface and After changing WIFI channel as recommended on the link restart the modem then we would request you to monitor the connection for next 24hrs.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/G34-G36-Changing-the-Wi-Fi-Channel

If you're frequently resetting your G36-44F1 router for streaming on your Samsung TV and phone, try these steps: Update the router's firmware, use a Wi-Fi analyzer to find a less crowded channel, enable QoS settings to prioritize streaming, experiment with switching between 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, and consider connecting your TV via Ethernet for a more stable connection. If issues persist, resetting the router to factory settings or contacting customer support may be necessary.