Question

SBG6900-AC cannot login to web based manager

• 8 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’ve been having one issue after another with websites not loading even though the wifi is working and there’s no support around this and no one can resolve the issue. I keep having white screens and cleared the cache in the browser and now I can’t sign in to the web based manager because it says username/password is invalid yet doesn’t give an option to forget username/password. Someone please help resolve this because it’s causing me to lose both time and money!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

In this case we would suggest you to try on incognito site if still not working please perform hard reset on the modem and try logging into the interface using default login credentials But after resetting the modem will go to default setup any custom settings will be removed so use the default network name and password to connect to your network.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG6900-AC-v1-5-x-Factory-Reset

Badge

Thank you for that. Do you have any other tips to fix the white screen? Trying on an incognito site didn’t work. Also with the hard reset is it 15 seconds or 35 seconds? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

You can also try to login the web portal without co-axial cable.

To factory reset the modem, leave the power cord and disconnect rest of the cables from the modem and hold the reset button for 30seconds.