Solved

How to return certified refurbished item purchased through Surfboard.com- SBG7400AC2

• 13 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi!

I recently bought an ARRIS SURFboard SBG7400AC2 Certified Refurbished (this was an accident, I meant to buy a new one!). Anyway, I need to return it because it doesn’t work. I’m trying to figure out how to return it, but all the customer support options say they cannot help me because my warranty is expired. (I bought it one week ago, January 6.)

Surfboard.com says it should have a 1 year limited warranty, but I can’t find any information about that in the box. :(

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 23 January 2024, 17:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

If you bought it direct from arris, you’d need to go through their support site for replacment/return/whatever needs to be done. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

As you had mentioned   ARRIS SURFboard SBG7400AC2 Certified Refurbished is not working and you would like to return it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please let us know did you purchased the modem directly from arris.com or from any other place like say Amazon/BestBuy/Walmart etc., 

If so then please contact arris.com/consumersupport for further information.

Badge

I bought it directly through surfboard.com. Still have the receipt.

Phone customer support said they’d email me a return label.They said they’d call back to follow up.

They never called back.

Tracking on return label said my return was delivered back to Arris this Monday (1-29). I called customer support again to ask about my refund. They could not tell me when I would get my refund, but said they would email me back withing 45 minutes.

They never emailed me back.

Now I have no modem and no refund and no email. Very frustrated.

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

If you wish to contact customer support, please visit www.arris.com/consumersupport for more information.