Solved

Logging into Surfboard Central for First Time in SBG7600AC2

• 7 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

First off, the router (SBG7600AC2) is working fine.  I had a problem last night, which caused me to try and open the Legacy app on my phone.  It instructed me to download the new Central app -- which I did.  When trying to get things going with the new app, it asks me to log in or create a new app.  I enter in my email, and it tells me I have an existing account with that email (that makes sense), when I try to log into my existing account, it prompts me to start a new account… It’s a vicious circle I can’t get out of.  Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 9 November 2023, 03:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Legacy app you mean the surfboard manger app, if in that case Surfboard manger app is an outdated app so we have released updated one that is Surfboard central app so that is the reason it is asking to create new account and it is not taking your old email and password to access app. Please use different email address and password to setup surfboard central application, please do follow steps mentioned on the below article to setup application.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SURFboard-Central-Wi-Fi-Cable-Modem-Setup

Badge

I have tried with 3 different email addresses.  Each time, it tells me that there’s already an existing account with this email (that can not be true).