Solved

No wifi on the wifi modem SBG7600AC2

• 24 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Just bought SBG7600AC2 yesterday, took 30 minutes with my internet provider to get it to work with my PC (hardwired with CAT cable) but none of my wifi devices will connect? I changed the password in the settings through the 192.168 page and my cell phone is the only thing that is connected via the wireless portion. I have 2 tablets, 2 tvs, Alexa dot, and a gaming console that will pick up the network but when I put in the password they all say there’s no internet connection.

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 25 September 2023, 21:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello watch4whales

Since this is new device and even after successful activation by your internet service provider you are still not getting internet, so in this case we would suggest you to check the WAN and LAN IP of the modem by logging into the interface. If the WAN IP address which is given by the ISP is not valid you need to again contact your service provider to reactivate modem to get internet back.

» Once you logged in to the modem interface 192.168.0.1

» On the home page on the the top menu select WAN

» You can see the WAN IP if that is 0.0.0.0 that is not valid so you need to reactivate modem by contacting your ISP