Skip to main content
Question

Guest Wi-Fi on TM602G/115

• 4 August 2024
  • 5 replies

How do we enable guest wifi on our Arris router for our Subway restaurant in Whitesboro? Can I do it remotely or does it have to be done in the store? Model is TM602G/115.

Thank you!

Ashley Mims

TM602G modem is not supported by Arris. Arris supports only the retail products that are available on surfboard.com but not the ISP lease products. 

Thank you for your response. This is an Arris modem. How is it not supported by Arris? When I went to Arris.com, this is where it took me for support. I contacted a customer service number I found at Arris, and they said Vantiva bought them out and to go to arris.com/selfhelp, and this is where it took me. 

Arris supports only the retail products that are available on surfboard.com, not the ISP lease products. 
Please contact your ISP for further assistance.

I did. They can’t help me with what I need. They said to contact the company who made the router. I need a guest wifi set up for our restaurant. They said it has to be done through the router.

TM602G is the telephonic cable modem and there is no inbuilt Wi-Fi in it. I would suggest to contact router manufacturer for further assistance.