Skip to main content
Solved

Surfboard cm9200 connected without internet

• 14 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Been without wifi for about a month, my dad hasn't reached out to our provider as far as I know and I'm not sure if the cables leading to the house are alright. The front of the modem has two lights (one for power indication and one for internet connectivity). When working correctly, it should have two solid blue lights. The internet connectivity light (the bottom one) is blinking on and off blue (and has been for about 3 weeks.)

We have a splitter setup that splits the coax cable into two that go into the cable box and the modem. I've tried disconnecting from the splitter and going straight to the modem and it still doesn't work. Router appears to be working just fine, and I've already tried rebooting, unplugging, letting the modem and router cool down, anything you can think of. It may be just a problem with our provider but if there's any tips or things I can try it would be appreciated. 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

CM9200 is not supported by Arris. Arris supports only the retail products that are available on surfboard.com but not the ISP lease products.