Question

parental controls

• 12 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have an Arris modem/router DG3270a that I’m trying to set parental controls on. I’ve logged in and added all the keyword filters and website filters. I’ve checked the box that enables Parental controls, and clicked apply. The parental controls are still not working. What do I need to do next? 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello Meaganh16

The DG3270a is an ARRIS product manufactured specifically for service provider usage. It is not available for retail purchase from ARRIS or any ARRIS authorized retailer. As such, these units do not include ARRIS Technical or Warranty Support. Your internet service provider would need to assist you with any information or configurations for your device (if such a service is available with your ISP). This is because their firmware programming may alter the available functions and features of the unit. We do not have any of this information on hand to provide to you. We are sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause.

You can try restarting modem for a minute then try setting up the parental control on the modem interface or GUI and check for the article with your ISP to make sure you are following the right steps to make it work.