Solved

Device history

• 28 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a G34 modem.  Recently my house was robbed with a lot of items stolen.  Was hoping to find some serial numbers for police tracking and insurance purposes of device that were on the network the last few months.  My ISP cox can’t show the history because of the modem but I’m hoping arris had a similar logging within its Surfboard Central app or the web gui.  Does anyone know if that exists and how I could find it? 

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 5 May 2023, 18:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello DoubleAye616,

Sorry to know that your house had  been robbed with lot of items.  The clients connected to the G34 can be found in the settings page but the client devices do not share their serial numbers. 

If you would like to know the devices that were connected to your G34 kindly  follow the below mentioned link 

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/G34-G36-Web-Manager-First-Time-Login

After logging in to the web manager page :  Please select Connected devices which is towards the left side of the gateway page , it will show all the devices that are connected to G34.