Skip to main content

After installing & connecting via ethernet all my devices I let the network run a few days.  I logged in & out of gateway from mobile app & web browser, with no problem & was convinced everything was working well. I attempted to relocate the router to a central location & it took forever to come back online, nearly 40mins!!!  Now I’m having connectivity issues, cant log into mobile app or through web browser.

Like many people, error message about my browser version not up to date, (turn off firewall) certificate errors,  (let anyone access), then finally the web browser loaded the login page after a long 10 min wait only to enter user & pass “Operation time out, try again” . so I click login. wait a long time as the system thinks it over only to get timed out again.  but next time a intentionally added a charractor to the password to see if I get time out error or invalid password. I got timed out!!! then I sat back and scratched my head. Smoked a little. and an hour later seen “invalid password”  AN HOUR LATER!!!  So I corrected password, pressed login, recieved time out error and then did nothing,  about 20mins later the system was like your login in now. Sorry i took so long i was on the phone.

So after “operation time out error, try again” click ok but DONT TRY AGAIN!!! JUST SIT AND WAIT. In about 30mins it will magically be like, Hey, your in!!!!

which lasted about 15 seconds and I got kicked out.

re-try same pattern, attempt login, recieve time out error try again, click ok. dont try again just wait, lets me back in, click trouble shoot, get message your already logged in, please log out. and get kicked out again!!!!!!  UGGHHHHH!!!!!

Going to try holding my tongue out the left side of my mouth this time. . 

A bit extreme just to get into the UI.  After you moved the G36 to a new location, are you experiencing Wi-Fi connectivity issue or modem’s connectivity to the Internet?  

I can see you timing out if you’re Wi-Fi device is constantly disconnecting.  You might want to get a Wi-Fi extender or move it back to the location that was previously working.  

lol…  yes a bit.

Only moved it about 20ft into the next room & in fact, do have a wifi extender.

Ended up unplugging the g36 for about 10mins.  It seems to be working fine now.

Though my wifi report still shows some disconnections but not near as many as with my previous router and my sessions are lasting hours now, rather then the minutes before.

Thank you…. cheers!.