Skip to main content

Tried to hook up my Linksys 6E mesh network, but appeared that I had too much interference with the 2.4\5 channels with the G365 so turned off wifi on G36 and still and dns issues is there a good mesh network that is designed well to work with the G36?

Does anyone hard code 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 for DNS ? once I tried it, dns had issues so had to go back to automatic network selection

Hello simpsonmjs

G36 modem is compatible with all mesh network systems and for your information G36 is the combination of modem and router so before connecting separate router to any gateways you need first enable Bridge mode setup on your modem to avoid interference only the you need to connect separate router or mesh system to setup Wi-Fi, so i would suggest you to follow or check the steps mentioned on the bellow link for Bridge ode setup on G36 for your reference,

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/G34-G36-Bridge-Mode-Setup

Coming to the best mesh Wi-Fi system for G36 are W30 , W31. To get the product details and specifications you can have a look on Shop.surfboard.com

Please let us know if this helps.