Skip to main content

When my Roku TV is connected to WiFi I can screen mirrior my iPhone. If I connect it via LAN (preferred) it does not work. Had the same problem with POE devices in the house. They would not connect without rebooting which forced me to go on wifi. Tried to play with some firewall settings but unsure what could be causing this. Xfinity Gig internet. Thanks for the help.

Hello  corequattuor

Screen mirror option will work only using wifi, Direct connection that is hardwired to the modem LAN port will not work for screen mirror option and If the POE devices are not working on direct connection with G36 try using different ethernet cable and try connecting devices to other ethernet ports on the modem if still issue persist you can perform hard reset on G36 and after configuration it,  But after resetting the modem will go to default setup any custom settings will be removed so use the default network name and password 
to connect to your network. You can check for the steps to reset modem on the link below.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/G34-G36-Factory-Reset

Let us know if this helps.