Question

g36 parental controls cant login gui or app

• 26 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

so i turned on parental controls on my phone bc someone didnt want to go to bed and now my g36 wont reach or load the login web gui or the app. i turned it back off using my laptop bc it was the only way to access the settings. surprised it actually loaded it. hope i dont have to reset my router its a pima typing in all the keywords and websites to keep the certain ones off unwanted sites. what went wrong..? ive done this before and have had no issues. ive tried power cycling my phone and router for 10 minutes cleared history and cookies. when i got the laptop to login i made sure the settings are turned off. so i should be able to browse freely like a new installation but it still wont load the web gui on my phone. can someone chime in and help a fella figure this out. much thanks in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge

now since i posted this i can login on my phone on safari but what happened to google chrome..  i know it says unsupported browser but i never had issues before.. ok so technology fluke… idk since everything is working now is there any good apps that someone can recommend for parental controls? jic i ever have to reset my router im not typing everything in again that takes ages .. theres got to be a easier way  tia!