Solved

Cannot connect to internet

• 3 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

ERROR CODE: 0000-1303 router failed to connect

using SBG 7600 to - tried all recommended recycle and reboots still wont connect

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 19 August 2023, 19:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

To connect W21 to sbg7600AC2 the first step is to convert sbg7600AC2 to bridge mode.

Click on the below link for the bridge mode:

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG7600AC2-Bridge-Mode-Setup

The error code: 0000-1303 corresponds to “Router Failed to Connect to the Internet “

Solution:  Make sure the Ethernet is connected to the port labeled WAN in yellow on the mAX Router.  Additionally, try different Ethernet cables for WAN connection.  Try power cycling the modem/Wi-Fi modem and the mAX router if the connections are secure.  Disconnect all wired devices from mAX units. 

Badge

Replying to my own issue re error code 000-1303

After 4 long calls with customer support finally one of the technicians had me try to 

connect direct to computer without wireless.  It was determined that the WAN outlets on my SBG7600AC2 were not functioning.  Unit was under warranty and new unit is in transit. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello AlScott

Since the WAN port on your device is not working you have provided for warranty replacement, but this has taken long time so we do apologies for that and we hope this replaced unit will satisfy you. Thank you for choosing Arris.