Solved

W121 IOS App will not complete set up ?

• 1 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Part of the 2022 W121 Beta program it ran really well until the App update early in the year, since then I have no access as the downloaded update stalls at the setup screen, My contact is now unresponsive and after a recent power cut I dont know how I got them back on but I did, my worry is going forward if this happens again and I cant get them back up I will be a bit stuck.

I sign into the App and get to “Set up you home network” and it just spins, I would try a factory reset but my concern is help to get back online if that fails, I cant even tell you what version it is ?

It was all going so well ………………..

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 6 June 2023, 01:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello Rob Wallace

In this case we would suggest you to try restarting the router for a minute then try the setup and if that doesn’t help you can perform hard reset on the router and restart the cable modem then uninstall and re install app then try setting up the router. This is will help you to get back online.

Let us know if this helps.

Badge

Hard reset was the way to go, I was dubious only to the fact of being with no Internet if it failed but it worked first time and has been stable since - thank you 👍