Solved

Error Code 0000-1401 on Max Pro W31s

• 19 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am reading other threads of users having this same issue. It sounds like in some cases it has been resolved. In my case it does not seem to be resolved. 

my WiFi network was down and I confirmed that the fiber and ONT was all working properly. So it seemed the only options was hard reset after hours of trouble shooting. I am running a mesh with 3 W31s. All three with complete resets are getting the 0000-1401 error. I’ve now spent 4 hours on this issue and what should be a very simple thing has burned significant time and tomorrow will be painful as a try to tether on video calls all day…

Any suggestions on how to resolve?

icon

Best answer by adwebinc 26 October 2023, 02:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

0000-1401 - The download of your firmware file failed.  Solution: Please reboot your router to download the file and follow the steps on the screen. Please follow the steps mentioned on the article to setup the mesh system and if still same issue persist please do reach out to Arris.com/consumersupport

Badge

As I stated in the original post, I had already performed multiple complete resets. And the issue persisted.  And you are responding almost an entire week later?  When someone’s internet is completely down?

I didn’t believe all the really bad reviews of Arris previously, but yup… they are true. The good news is Amazon offers an attractive trade in value on the Arris equipment to buy their Eero product.