Where can I send my w31 for refurbishment?

  • 17 September 2023
  • 1 reply


I had a W31 go bad and got a refurbished replacement. Now I want to send my bad unit in to get refurbished. I can’t find anyone that does that, everybody just sell the “refurbished” units.


Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 19 September 2023, 17:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello doddiedawg

                               To get the faulty unit refurbished unit you can reach out near by retail shop or even on online shopping site you can check for this option. There is no such option available on Arris site.