Solved

Cannot log in to set up website

• 27 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am having trouble logging into the http://mysurfboard.local website in order to set up my Surfboard SBR-AC3200P wireless router. The website will not load. Have tried doing a factory reset and that doesn't help - any ideas?

Sometimes the page doesn't load and sometimes I get this error message

icon

Best answer by Larisabrownb 27 September 2023, 10:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Restart your device and router: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer or device and your router can help resolve connectivity issues. Clear browser cache: Clearing your browser's cache can sometimes fix issues with loading websites. A login credential is a set of unique identifiers–such as a username and password–that enables a particular site user to verify identity in order to log in to an online account. Failure to use secure passwords negates cybersecurity software and tools like firewalls and virtual private networks (VPNs).This behavior may occur when the following conditions are true: The remote domain controller hasn't yet replicated with the local domain controller. Kerberos is configured to use User Datagram Protocol (UDP) protocol (the default configuration). The user's security token is too large to fit in a UDP Kerberos message.