Solved

DG3450 User Manual?

• 12 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I am looking for a full user manual for the DG3450 Digital Gateway Modem -- which my cable provider/ISP (Sparklight) just installed in my house. I have searched every nook and cranny of the ARRIS web site and there is no reference to the model number. On the web there is exists draft copies of a User Guide but it does not cover topics like Port Forwarding or DynamicDNS setup. Someone at ARRIS must know about this product.

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 13 October 2022, 17:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Thats about all I could find as well was the draft copy without much info. 

Maybe @SURFboard_Moderator can help

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello satuthill

This model that you have here is meant to be distributed by service providers, meaning that they will provide the Technical Support to it. Having said that, this will be the reason why there isn’t much information about it or even manuals. I did a Google search too to try to find something but ended up with the same results as you.

Now, I can’t assure you this will work the same way but you might want to take a look on how to do this on similar products. Here’s an example:

https://arris.secure.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG10-Port-Forwarding-Setup

Again, the steps might not be the exact same ones but it could help. 

My best recommendation would be to ask your ISP if they could give you a hand on doing that before trying that.