Solved

Please explain SB6121 error codes Z00.0 and R02.0

• 5 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge
I'm recently having frequent losses of internet connection with my Surfboard SB6121 modem.  These have been fixable (so far) by restarting the modem or having my ISP do a reset.  

The log shows two error codes that happened at the times of these interruptions:  Z00.0 and R02.0.

Please explain what these codes mean, and what needs to be done to fix the problem.

~ Thanks in advance for your help!
~ Ken Winter

ACg8ocJ5jR1uG6nyH526FAVuI9pXtv9fqml5Ikm8AvpkS--SiT-m=s40-p

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 7 March 2024, 22:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

SB6121 is not supported by Arris. Arris supports only the retail products that are available on surfboard.com but not the ISP lease products.

Badge

Motorola (the brand of my modem) say it was built by Arris so I have to ask Arris.  Now you, presumably representing Arris, are telling me you don’t support it either?!?  And this modem is not an “ISP lease”; I bought it and own it.

Anyway, I’m not asking you to “support” anything; I just want you to tell me what those error codes mean.  Is that so hard to do? 

In fact, all I really want to know is if these error codes mean the SB6121 is beyond repair, so I need to get a new one.  Could somebody do that, at least?

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Regarding the event log error codes, I suggest you to contact internet service provider for further assistance.