Skip to main content
Solved

S33 solid light green back led green and amber

• 26 May 2024
  • 3 replies

My S33 modem has a solid light green light, and the back LEDs show green and amber for the 1.0 GE port and nothing for the 2.5 GE port (which is the port I was using). I've tried to connect the ethernet cable and go to 192.168.100.1 but it won't load. Any advice? Still under warranty for another year.

Also, to add to it, the reset button isn't doing anything, held for 3-4 seconds or 10+, nothing happens. Neither did unplugging for 10 mins.

I have exactly the same issue.

I moved my modem slightly last night. Now it cycles solid amber, then flashes write, then off.

These ‘error codes’ don’t exist.

Resetting the device (pin for 4-5 seconds, or 10, or 30) does nothing. When its powered back on, the same light stays on. There is no reboot sequence.

I contacted Cox and they could not ‘see’ the modem. 

Guess I’m having an expensive trip to Bestbuy, and if this is the Arris modem after only a year, I’ll certainly never be buying one of these again. I can’t wait for a warranty replacement as I have no internet in the house apart from my phone.

After reset, if the problem persists, I suggest visiting www.arris.com/consumersupport for further assistance.