Solved

Warranty Support

• 13 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

So I bought a SB6190 after years of renting my modem through Xfinity. This was an amazing product and it worked well. Last night, I was having internet connection. When I woke up today, the modem is dead - no lights no nothing (I checked the power supply using a multimeter and the power is there). I just bought it like 4 months back and it is under warranty for 2 years I think.

But I have no idea of how to get someone on the phone or where to get a phone number. Everything seems to redirect me here. Please help.

Thanks,

Sunil

icon

Best answer by sunson23 14 May 2023, 22:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge

I was finally able to connect to a representative. And they were very helpful, emphatic and knowledgeable. They are sending a replacement (well they will - once I send them the defective one; the RMA has been opened). Will update here once I get the replacement.

The standard replacement is “Send yours in, they send a replacement”. They do have an expedited replacement where “They send the replacement with a charge on credit card, you send yours in and they reverse the charge” - I didn’t opt for that as my dead one is of no use and either way (standard or expedited), I do have to arrange for a temporary modem.