Skip to main content
Question

SB8200 Stopped working.

• 24 August 2024
  • 1 reply

SB8200. Modem stopped working, wont connect. have tested all cables. They’re fine. have hard reset modem multiple times and have attempted to login to Arris using IP, but all default usernames / PW’s do not work. I’ve wiped history and cache and used multiple alternative browsers. I’ve tried admin & last 8 of S/N. admin & pw. cusadmin & pw. I’ve tried all variations with blank pw so just clicking enter etc. Nothing works! Unable to login to see modem and try to resolve issue. Also this “live chat” isn’t a LIVE CHAT at all. Terrible “customer service..”

In this case could you please confirm is your modem is completely dead, not powering ON or only internet is not working?

Is your modem is still connected to power and coax cable and help us with your modem LED light status.

Please try accessing modem GUI on the device connected to the modem directly without coax. Disconnect the coax cable then check try accessing modem GUI or web manger. 

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SB8200-Web-Manager-Access