Skip to main content

I recently went on vacation and unplugged everything in the house before I left, WiFi modem included. As soon as I came home and plugged it back in, I have had nothing but issues. I only unplugged it from the electricity, not the cable. Prior to this, I have never had a problem. It shows that I am connected to my network, however it’s not working. I have Spectrum internet (the only option I have) and the issues are not coming from a lack of connection. There are no service outages. The third light on the modem is often off, which I’m sure is the issue, however I don’t know how to fix that. My warranty is up and I can’t call Arris for help without paying a ridiculous amount of money. I can’t even connect to the app to troubleshoot from there.  

I had a refurbished Arris product that did the same thing and was resolved when I bought a new product. Is that really what I have to do? Upgrade to a newer model? 

Help!

Since the device for working before you can try re activating your modem by contacting your internet service provider if still no internet you need to check for the device compatibility since spectrum have announced that they are removing Docsis 3.0 modem from their support list or compatible modem list. If Spectrum confirm the compatibility you can decide for new modem or to check your current unit SBG10.