Question

How to access of the SBG7600AC2 modem in bridged mode with Unifi UDM-Pro connected

• 28 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Well, I tried locating my User Manual for the SBG7600AC2 with no luck. I recall something about accessing the 7600 that is in bridged mode by accessing its 5G wifi. Also using 192.168.100.1 to gain access. Well that did not work. Is the only option left to disconnect it from the UDM-Pro and plug directly into the 1st port on the modem?

Your thoughts

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

If its in bridge mode, the wifi shouldn’t be broadcasting. 

You should be able to access it at 192.168.100.1 if you hardwire into it or through the UDM-pro if it doesn’t block anything

Badge

If its in bridge mode, the wifi shouldn’t be broadcasting. 

You should be able to access it at 192.168.100.1 if you hardwire into it or through the UDM-pro if it doesn’t block anything

Thanks, but I tried that and it responds “This site cannot be reached”, my laptop is wired into the UDM-Pro. I wonder if I pull the UDM-Pro out of the Arris and plug my laptop into the Arris, if that may work. Will have to wait until the other half dozes off in front of the TV before that happens. LOL

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Are you able to access the webmanager page (192.168.100.1) after disconnecting the UDM-Pro . Please do let us know .