Question

Losing Internet connection a few times a day and can't access the modem admin page. SBG7600AC2

• 13 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hey All:

Modem has been great for a few years. Like 10 days ago, internet just dies randomly, wifi networks are still up but can’t even connect to admin page. I see other people are having the same issue recently. What’s up? the only way to fix it is to power the modem/router down and up. I tried factory reset to see if that gets rid of potential malware. It was good for a few hours and died right as i was doing an internet speed test. Any advice. Should I try another modem? thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

So far I've only seen people get it fixed after techs came by, I'm still waiting for a response (S33 modem).

As for the admin page try a different browser if you haven't, I had to use Edge or my phone to see mine.

Badge

So far I've only seen people get it fixed after techs came by, I'm still waiting for a response (S33 modem).

As for the admin page try a different browser if you haven't, I had to use Edge or my phone to see mine.

I have a tech coming in a few days. Did anyone say exactly what the techs did to fix it?

thanks

I have a tech coming in a few days. Did anyone say exactly what the techs did to fix it?

thanks

Bad/corroded cables, hopefully yours is easy to fix.

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello y2j444444,

Sorry for the bad experience you are facing with SBG7600AC2, if you think you’re modem is dead or not working at all after doing a Reset and Powercycle . 

Please contact arris.com/consumersupport for further help if the modem is still in warranty period 

Also, the modem warranty period  with Arris  2  years from the date of purchase