Skip to main content

I am trying to get into the Web manager but the default login information provided in the quick start guide is not working and I did not make an account when I did the initial set up because the app did not let me. So I am unable to login to neither the Web Manager nor the Surfboard app.

Hello hfelix

For Surfboard central app or to the web manager page there is no option to reset or forget password option is not available so only way is to reset modem to setup the Surfboard central app again and if you use the surfboard app you can access modem interface through the app only, because you will be having the login credentials for the web manager page on the surfboard app. 

But after resetting the modem will go to default setup any custom settings will be removed so use the default network name and password to connect to your network.

Please follow the steps mentioned on the link below to reset modem then after modem reboots completely connect your device to modem WIFI network using default WIFI credentials and then uninstall and reinstall the surfboard central app to setup again.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG8300-Factory-Reset

Let us know if this helps.