Skip to main content

I installed the SBG8300 modem/wifi router yesterday. Connected devices are working great. I logged in the GUI and can see the connected devices, nevertheless the iPhone app shows “00” devices. I have restarted the modem and it does not fix the issue. What is interesting is that the web GUI shows all the connected devices, but not the iPhone app

In this case to assist you further could you please help us with few more information like, When did you install and setup the surfboard central app?

Is that after setting up your modem by accessing the modem GUI or after setting up the application?

Have you tried un installing and reinstalling SBC app?

I installed the Surfboard Central App on the same day I set up the SBG8300. However, the app showed 0 connected devices. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it still displayed 0 connected devices. I then logged into the GUI, which correctly showed all connected devices. After that, I uninstalled the app, restarted the modem, and reinstalled the app, but it still displayed 0 connected devices. As of today, the app continues to show zero devices, even though I have 12 devices connected and working fine. I would like to use the app for parental controls, so it's important for it to display the connected devices. 

Thank you for any help with this issue.

None of your previous solutions have resolved the issue. Do you have any further instructions, or should I proceed with returning the modem and exploring alternative options, such as Norton? The app plays a crucial role, as the current GUI is not user-friendly for managing parental controls. Thank you for your assistance.