Solved

SBG8300 No internet and unable to access GUI

• 17 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi! I’m having issues connecting to the internet with my SBG8300. After losing power the online LED turns on but the WiFi LED will not turn on. I’ve power cycled multiple times. Tried plugging into a power strip and directly to the wall. I’ve tried to factory reset but cannot connect via the web interface. I tried to console into the Ethernet port and still the web interface would not work. I have called my provider and they also cannot communicate with my SBG8300. Any other suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 19 February 2024, 22:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Since you have done with all possible trouble shooting no need to repeat, but we would suggest you to perform proper hard reset for one last time and then try accessing interface if still same issue persist you can reach out to Arris.com/consumersupport for more technical assistance if your modem is under warranty. But after resetting the modem will go to default setup any custom settings will be removed so use the default network name and password to connect to your network. Perform reset without coax cable for 30secs.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG8300-Factory-Reset