Skip to main content

I have the SBG8300-89A5-5G modem. I set up a new password and it connects (usually) with all my devices. However, it will not connect to my blink camera. When I try, blink says the password isn’t correct (it is I have checked it numerous times and it matches what I have it set as). This hasn’t been a problem with my old modems. I have tried to reset the modem and the blink camera. It will still not connect. Very frustrating!!  Help!

the router doesn’t connect to devices. The devices connect to the router. 

make sure you’re not using any special characters/spaces in the ssid or password. I’ve seen some of these systems struggle with them

There are no special characters. Just 2 words put together. 
Is there any reason why this would occur occasionally when trying to connect devices to the router but then work after a few tries? This is the case for everything else. However the blink will not connect no matter how many times i try! 

Since you are unable to connect the Blink camera and all other devices are connected which means that password you are entering in the cameras settings is not accepting.

I suggest you to make sure that the password you are entering is correct on your camera settings.

Also, I suggest you to change the Wi-Fi password and try to connect it again.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG8300-Changing-the-Wi-Fi-Name-and-Password