Question

Cannot Log Into Surfboard App

• 3 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I know my e-mail and password for logging into the router by going into 192.168.1.0 on my browser and that works great.  I can do everything I want to do.

When I go to use the same login/password on the Surfboard App for my iPhone, it tells me e-mail or password is incorrect?

I cannot use the APP at all now.  I need  way to reset my password on the APP.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello jkreutz1952,

We understand you are not able to login on Surfboard Central App,  please follow the below mentioned steps:

1.Connect your Wi-Fi on default Wi-Fi credentials if you have customised Wi-Fi credentials ,kindly do a reset to restore the Wi-Fi credentials to default.

2.After connecting to Wi-Fi default credentials uninstall and reinstall the Surfboard Central App.

3. Follow the steps from “Get Started” on Surfboard Central App, till you reach the page which shows  “Start Install / Click here “ .

4. Select “Click here if you have previously installed with webbased UI portal”.

5.Choose forget password and proceed further you will be able to complete the Surfboard central App setup successfully.

Let us know if you require more assistance we will be glad to help . Below image is for you reference .: