Question

product registration

• 4 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I attempted to register my SB8200 with arris using mobile app. Kept getting error code 0000-1506 so tried on web site and get message that modem is already registered. How do I determine if indeed it is registered and to whom?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello Smudgepapa

SB8200 is just a cable modem and that does not have any advanced settings and configuration, so on the application you ca only register your modem if it says its already registered you may done that on modem GUI or interface or if you have contacted Arris tech support before they will be modem registration for you, or if you need to confirm whether he modem registered under your contact or not you can reach out to Arris tech support or you can access modem GUI on direct connection without router. please follow the steps mentioned on the link below to register modem and for more assistance you can check on arris.com/consumersupport.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SB8200-Web-Manager-Access