Solved

Unable to login the Surfboard central app

• 8 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I set up my router app with a pervious phone and now am having trouble connecting the app with my previous account. I don’t remember the password or the email I used to set it up. The router still works but I can’t connect to the app. Any way to retrieve the password and account email/username?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 10 November 2023, 03:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

In this case there is no option to give forgot username or email on the application to continue so you just need to uninstall the application and do hard reset on the modem then after modem reboots connect your device to modem default wifi network then install the application and then you can setup app using new email address. But after resetting the modem will go to default setup any custom settings will be removed so use the default network name and password to connect to your network.

Reset the modem without coax cable by pressing the reset button for 30secs and once you see the power light you can reconnect the coax cable back to the modem and wait for the modem to reboot completely then  you can proceed further.