Solved

surfboard central app network refresh problem

• 6 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi every time I try to refresh the network on the app it just shows me the fing advertisement and then I press later and it doesn't do anything. 

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 20 May 2023, 01:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello Sendo427,

Update: The Fing device scanner feature is available in the SURFboard Central app when paired with a cable modem. SURFboard Central has partnered up with Fing to give you a complete network overview using Fing Desktop. The Fing scan features perform a one-time scan. To perform an additional scan of the current network sign up to download Fing Desktop in the SURFboard Central app by tapping the Refresh icon on the Device screen.

SURFboard Central app supports the T25 model.   The app is to help you from unboxing to getting activated with your service provider.

App features:

•Step-by-step installation instructions; including activation support for your service provider

•automatically register for warranty

•access to product documentation, tech support and FAQs

For SURFboard Gateways products - SURFboard Central provides you:

•Step-by-step installation instructions; including activation support for your service provider

•View connected devices on your network, check connection health, and even data rates

•Enable a secure and separate Guest Network with easy-to-share credentials for your guests

•Create profiles for your kids to manage their screen time, allowing schedule or manual Internet pause capabilities

•And more!

Badge

Thanks for the help. And I ended up figuring out what you just said so thanks.