Solved

WPS push-button disabled

• 12 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

This is the most aggravating situation I had yet. I have gotten out of this once but can’t replicate how to fix it.

But none of my networks has this. Also, even if the network is disabled it will show this message. There is no WPA3. I have a camera that used to work on this router but stopped communicating. I’ve also done a paper clip reset.

icon

Best answer by AUser 13 May 2023, 18:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

wpa doesn’t support wps. You need to amke sure that your using wpa2/wpa3

Badge +3

Here’s the thing. When I installed my router my camera was working. Also the WPS push button screen was working. I went to the extreme to change ALL of my networks to that setting just to see if  could get the push button screen to reappear, it never did. I’ve also done a factory reset and I’m trying that again now again. 

I’m going to open another topic because I have never gotten my phone app to even install.

Tx for your input!

Badge +3

Hey, I got this working using the PIN method. When using the PIN method do I use the AP up in the push buttn method? I was assuming the PIN was in the network setting. Nonetheless I got it working again. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Many thanks!