Solved

Does G36 support remote access?

• 16 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Does G36 support remote access? If so, where do you I configuree it?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Support 19 May 2023, 05:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello emanon

G36 doesn't have the Remote option on the interface/ GUI or even on the Surfboard central app. Taking remote on the modem is possible only when you go for the premium support plan. For further assistance you can check on the Arris.com/consumersupport

Badge +1

Hello emanon

G36 doesn't have the Remote option on the interface/ GUI or even on the Surfboard central app. Taking remote on the modem is possible only when you go for the premium support plan. For further assistance you can check on the Arris.com/consumersupport

At the link you provided, I don’t see a premium support plan. Please point me to the premium support plan.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hello emanon

At the link you provided, I don’t see a premium support plan. Please point me to the premium support plan.

Hello @emanon,

You can obtain Premium Support information at https://www.surfboard.com/support/premiumsupport.

For your original question, the G36 does not support remote access.  You can only access the settings within the local network.