Solved

W21 and Surfboard Central Isssues

• 20 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I was part of the W21 Beta test last year and things have been pretty smooth for the better part of a year.  A few weeks ago, when logging into SBC I got a service not available error and was logged out.  Since then I have not been able to get re connected in the app.  I finally went through the whole process of resetting the base and satellite today and tried to connect using the production SBC app and get past the create network step, and then during device registration it gives a 0000-1506 error saying “something went wrong, your warrant and support registration has failed and we are unable to reach the server.”  Then if I hit continue I get a 0003-1014 message and a “Service is currently not available” message.I am on IOS with the App Store version of the app and do not have the previous phone on which the errors first started occurring.  Currently sitting here with my secured network up but also the Onboarding network which is open.  Any help would be appreciated.

Firmware version: AXR.0610.220518.13

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 30 September 2022, 20:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello roshd87,

After reviewing the error code 0003-1014, the solution is to try logging in after a few minutes, if this doesn’t help I suggest trying using another email address. 

Did you try using another mobile device to install the app and check if the issue still happens? in addition, if you try on another mobile device I suggest doing a Factory Reset by pressing and holding down the Reset button for 10 seconds and then releasing it. Also, if possible, could you try using an Android device to check if this happens?

Let us know if this helps.